Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Skin] Lotus Operative Volt

Silverviolet

Finished my skin at last! Took a very long break from working on it (all these new releases ;-;) but finally came back around to take another swing :3

Vote for me here!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567247539

I tried to maintain some consistency with the immortal skins so that the skin would be a nice alternative, but no so outlandish that it would look out-of-place alongside other Tenno.

Volt's hands and feet are also filled with energy in this skin. I considered lighting his torso but didn't want to turn him into a lightbulb, especially for darker missions XD

Steam doesn't seem to want me to add more than one image, but here's a few.

tumblr_nyr1hdmJfn1u9vj0po1_1280.png

tumblr_nyr1hdmJfn1u9vj0po2_1280.png

tumblr_nyr1hdmJfn1u9vj0po3_1280.png

Edited by Silverviolet

Not bad at all I'd actually buy this. And if you don't mind me poking a bit fun, i kinda looks like Volt is wearing Saryn's thigh highs in the T-pose lol.

haha, yeah I guess it does xD

I tried to make it easier on color schemes by making the legs and arms the same color, and flipped for the torso. 

Doubt this is going to get anywhere though, last I checked on Steam its got twice as many negative votes as positive ones. People probably feel it looks too similar. Or I was misinformed and helmets still need to be packed with skins, I thought skins didn't affect helmets. Or I didn't have enough images because the steam uploader wasn't cooperating ;-;

Edited by Silverviolet