Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Such A Wuss!

dgpainkiller

Okay, let me start by saying, I am bow nutty. Or range type of guy.

In most games I play sniper/ranger class. Not always, but most of the time.

So Paris was the first weapon I created 3-4 months back when I got into the game.

Now when Stalker has a chance to drop 3 new weapons, and one of them is a bow, I got little moist.

Few days ago, Stalker called me and said to get the coffee ready.

Alright I said, the usual place? - You know it.

So we meet each other in this small room. (now I know what you thinking, but im not into that stuff. I like females. This was just pure bussnies talk) and Stalker did his thing, but I just said "dude, that is getting old" and he was like :(

Lets skip to the end. He dropped the daggers (meh) and ever since then, I have not seem him at all. I have killed bosses on regual basis, like on rolling hoop. Lvled up 2 frames to 20+ and yet no Stalker.

He can't take one silly joke about his entry. Stalker is such a wuss!

I haven't seen Stalker once since they added drops for him, and I met Stalker 3 times in my first 4 days of the game as well as 4 times in a row on M.Prime (3 for me solo runs, 1 for someone else in a PUG) about a week later.

I farmed stalker for 2 days and had him spawn 11 times.... Got all his weapons....maxed out and polarized them working on second polarity now.....but what worked for me was kill golem and tyl regor and run m prime on private till he spawned after u defeat him rinse n repeat the 2 bosses..... That's what worked for me