Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods T To Be Keep Despite What Happens

XDeathCoreX

Why not just make it so that if people fail from death or if they abandon / quit they lose everything as normal; but if they DC / host migrate they keep it and FIX the issues with falling through the floor (for example; make it so that there is a field around the entire mission so if you DO fall outside it respawns you at *the beginning* of the map like you just loaded in so there is NO WAY it puts you behind locked doors / rooms with no exit.

I think that's a very good happy medium.

You seem to think mods arn't 'rewards' but the only way to get mods is by completing missions and killing enemies. You are rewarded for doing these tasks with a chance at getting a mod drop.

What other topics?

the ones you deleted as mentioned in your OP

I mean really man, stop failing missions, problem solved. =/

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

The way to get mods in closed beta and at start of closed beta was to pick them up.

How do you stop failing when these things happen?

Fell through the floor?

Came across a locked door unable to open?

Fallen through the floor?

Came across a glitched elevator?

Fallen into a black hole(Corpus)?

Had host fail on you and boot you from game?

Experienced:

Disconnection?

Crappy host that made you quit?

Game client crashing?

All after getting a rare mod?

Sucks, doesn't it?

You seem to think mods arn't 'rewards' but the only way to get mods is by completing missions and killing enemies. You are rewarded for doing these tasks with a chance at getting a mod drop.

the ones you deleted as mentioned in your OP

I mean really man, stop failing missions, problem solved. =/

Well i have to agree with Analog... Stop failing!!

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and only experienced a bug (falling through floor) once... Which killed me, but since i still had revives, i was able to continue my mission...

If you biggest issue is people disconnecting or leaving (host migrating), then start playing with friends, clan members or even alone!!

I do not agree that mods should be kept because they are as much of a reward as credits, blueprints or any other material... Since with the mods and fusion of them, will improve your warframe or your weapons...

I do believe it is a pain losing a really cool mod because of some random bug or lack o skill to finish a mission... But although some are hard to catch, its not impossible... And i've caught a couple duplicates of rares already which just went for fusion...