Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Another Thank You Request - Unknown Male Voice On Orokin Moon

Valiant

Like quite a few I enjoyed the voice acting in this quest and it was nice to hear Rebecca not voicing just the Lotus, the usual emotionless sounding being.

However, the one voice I really did like and stood out to me was the one where you were on the Orokin Moon and I believe Rebecca and this male are periodically having a conversation here and there. I just found it to be very well done and the male voice actor did not sound off to me at all.

So yeah, just want to say thanks to the 'unknown male' as I found the voice acting by him exceptionally appealing and it made a difference to me as I was going through the quest, let alone it being rather fitting. It's probably been explained somewhere but I'm not sure who he was character-wise, so I can't refer to him by name here.

The Two people talking are Executor Ballas and Margulis, the Tennos first Mother before Lotus/Natah

Considering Reb is Voicing Lotus AND Margulis I think that when Natah became Lotus she transfered Margulis' personality and or consciousness to her. This is supported by the Mention of Margulis liking Lotus flowers and being the Mother of the Tenno.

Another tidbit is Margulis liking Lotuses because they become something beautiful out of ugliness, which can be applied to the creation of the Tenno and Lotus themselves