The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Appearance Question

Seretrina

Question

ok. quick question. so, we design our operator's appearance. but there really is no purpose in it. nobody gets to see your cleverly-colored operator and its all like our dirty little secret that only we know about. can we at least have the ability to waltz around our ship in our dank operator skin? or clan dojo or relay. i mean, its kinda visible when we use powers ingame but i colored mine purple and he looks all white and shines too much and isnt even too visible.

6 answers to this question

I've seen people's colors through their glow, so it's probably more of an issue with the energy color.

But you know, now that I think about it, it would be nice if they didn't have that aura glow and it was just the attacks that were colored.

Edited by Ceryk

I see mine quite regularly - sometimes at the beginning of a mission, talking about the opposing faction, sometimes when I mark mods or resources. Might be because I've chosen Naramon path. My friend who's chosen Madurai doesn't see his one.

all of us can see our own. but other people cant see our operators unless we use focus powers.