The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Anyone Know What Does Protection Ward Exactly Do And How To Revive Using Mending Tide?

jjpdn

Question

Title.

(Vazarin Lens)

Also, BTW, does multiple lens equiped increase focus gained?

Also, new question, how do you revive using mending tide? I have equipped and used Focus during a mission, but ally wasn't reviving instantly.

Edited by jjpdn

4 answers to this question

Protection Ward: Mending Tides grants a shell of protective energy. (25,000 focus to unlock)

-Wiki

I'm assuming it grants either overshields or just an additional shield in general, possibly reducing damage taken.

Multiple lenses do seem to increase gain.

Above answer answered most of my questions:

For the rest:

I tested New Moon and found you can only instantly revive after you turn off Focus. 

Which sucks.

Edited by jjpdn

Protection Ward: Mending Tides grants a shell of protective energy. (25,000 focus to unlock)

-Wiki

I'm assuming it grants either overshields or just an additional shield in general, possibly reducing damage taken.

Multiple lenses do seem to increase gain.

Edited by Nitresco

Above answer answered most of my questions:

For the rest:

I tested New Moon and found you can only instantly revive after you turn off Focus. 

Which sucks.

what do you mean, you lose the ability to get focus to get someone back up?

what do you mean, you lose the ability to get focus to get someone back up?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570280-spoiler-vazarin-new-moon-the-pros-and-the-cons/?hl=%2Bnew+%2Bmoon#entry6468643

This thread explains how the revive mechanic ostensibly works.

I've done some tests and this is what I have gathered:

-Using Mending tides (unranked New Moon) grants you 1 revive token

-Revive token can be used for instant revive of incapacitated allies when controlling your Warframe

-Once the token has been used, can be replenished by further recasts of Mending Tide

-Confirmed that recasting Mending tides will stack tokens, allowing you to instant revive multiple allies

I am speculating that ranking New Moon could possibly grant you +1 tokens each rank? I don't see what else ranking it up will do.

Also, does anyone know how much the Mending Tides Mastery decreases the cooldown by?