The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constant Crashing And Frame Rate Drop

Grumpy

I feel this update got rushed, and with rushed updates, brings bugs, performance issuies, and lots of people complaining. I have the same problem as you currently, and I feel nothing was done to fix it really, and I also feel the update could of been delayed a lot longer, or they could of pushed the release back a week, and if fully functional, brought the update earlier than their latest ETA. I found that restarting my computer, and turning off DirectX 11 in the Launcher proved to help atleast a little bit for lower end computers. 

Good luck, and happy hunting!

I'm done, I keep loosing all my cores and other loot.  I tried the fixes, but they don't work.  I might come back in a couple of weeks when things are all patched up and working.  It's like I'm playing for nothing with the constant crashes and loss of loot.  Hopefully it will be fixed by then.  Kinda sucks too since I just hit MR21, oh well.

Lots of crashes/bugs. I think there are a lot of us with the issue. I get frame hangs in underwater missions, sometimes resulting in the engine failing to respond. I'll also fall through the floor quite often upon loading into certain maps. I've also gotten CTD as soon as the Engine starts, right after clicking play on the launcher.

Edited by Streig

Guys, I don't really know if this is a specific problem of the U18 but I don't remember having it before so it must be from this update:
The game works fine when solo, but the exact second I join a squad, even when being in the liset, my computer freezes for 1 second every 2 seconds aprox (Freezes for one second, works fine for 2 seconds, freezes again)
I got told that my PC specs may be a problem so to be sure I'll leave GPU, CPU and RAM and OS here and if you need any more data you can tell me
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT740
CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 645 processor (4 CPUs) 3.1 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Also if it's relevant my computer runs DirectX 12