The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Unairu Users- How To Turn On Stone Shape?

Avenias

Question

I got tier 1 stone shape, but i cant trigger it for some reason. I made sure its highlighted as red color in the focus option then after i use basilisk beam attack on the enemy, i am not seeing any armor buff. The description says armor buff for the duration of the mission. Very confused atm.

Edited by Avenias

5 answers to this question

I assume you're talking about "stone shape" and not "stone change".

We all have that problem, the passiv says that using the ability will grant you an armor buff for the rest of the mission.

But :

- We don't see the buff anywhere

- We have no idea if the buff is correctly applied (i could try in simulacrum but since we don't have a 0sec cooldown on simulacrum, i'm too lazy)

- We have no idea how much that buff gives (which bothers me a lot). It could be a +10 armor or +10% armor or even a +100% armor, no, f*cking, clue.

And that problem is the same with all focus.

They all lack of info.

I assume you're talking about "stone shape" and not "stone change".

We all have that problem, the passiv says that using the ability will grant you an armor buff for the rest of the mission.

But :

- We don't see the buff anywhere

- We have no idea if the buff is correctly applied (i could try in simulacrum but since we don't have a 0sec cooldown on simulacrum, i'm too lazy)

- We have no idea how much that buff gives (which bothers me a lot). It could be a +10 armor or +10% armor or even a +100% armor, no, f*cking, clue.

And that problem is the same with all focus.

They all lack of info.

Ah yes stone shape, changed it already.