Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Costumes?

wrightington

Edit: If only I had a buff enough body for a rhino costume...

Padding.

But more on topic. I am considering doing this as well (if I can get a comic con ticket or whatever con)

The problem I've been having planning it out is what material to use for the external layer?

It seems to have the texture of shark skin. I have no idea what material would mimic that.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to get supplies tomorrow but a question I still have is what warframe should I do first, or should I wait for the new one and see how it looks. but I my original thought was frost, volt, or Excalibur. but I don't know. and how I plan make it is start with my body measurements, then make templates of the armor, and make the armor out of rubber rain boots does that sound like a good idea, or should I change it because the eva foam seems to... bulky. and harder to make it look organic.

Padding.

But more on topic. I am considering doing this as well (if I can get a comic con ticket or whatever con)

The problem I've been having planning it out is what material to use for the external layer?

It seems to have the texture of shark skin. I have no idea what material would mimic that.

sorry I didn't say what I was doing sooner but It will be made out of rubber rain boots. that also means you can use plastic based paint too give it more of an organic look.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to do my own warframe design based on the volt and frost and a lot of my own things warframe look. but the ability's come from loki, volt, and ember. I will post some design ideas when I get them. like drawings and ability ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry but I just realized something. I can't draw biological things I can draw weapons but not armor and I was wondering if any of you know how to draw. I can describe what I want it to look like, and you can add your own personal flare.

• 2 weeks later...