The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Would Players Pay For A Completed Dojo?

Ajreil

Question

I'm considering eventually selling completed Dojos for a profit. Completed meaning large Dojos with a thought out floor plan, competed research, and some decorating.

Assume there is no risk of either party being scammed. How much could I sell it for? Chances are it would take at least a month to assemble.

6 answers to this question

In the thousands thats a given . But i doubt you can manage to do these kind of trades .

Getting people to trust me is the difficult part. Thanks for the rough estimate though, the number is what I am trying to learn with this post.

From trade chat: "DE does not enforce trades made for promises". I wouldn't try this... just sayin.

I know the risks. I would either have to make a reputation for myself, sell to people I know in real life, or use some sort of vetted third party site that I'm confident doesn't exist.

I know the risks. I would either have to make a reputation for myself, sell to people I know in real life, or use some sort of vetted third party site that I'm confident doesn't exist.

I'm more referring to the risks that it might just be against the rules to do so... Not so much one person could "scam" the other.