Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bribe The Stalker After Someone?

TheShift

Over time I have witnessed enough trolling and irritation to know we all want a way to get back at the lil' buggers, So I wondered if a simple explination would be to bribe the Stalker to kill this pest, or a friend of yours that you want to stage a visit for gameplay footage or so on.
It is a bare idea but I still think it could be modified to suit the liking of alot of Tenno if they could force the spawn of the Stalker and its target, I figured it could go something along the lines of this

You can go to the keys icon and there will be a Hideout key that you will need to craft that takes something like 10 morphics, 10 control modules, 10,000 ferrite and 5000 alloy plates plus 50,000 credits.
So you crafted this key that takes 24 hours btw, and you get sent to this hideout with like black fumes coming out of everything and red lights always flickering as if the Stalkers appearence and departure and you go into a room where the Stalker is like kneeling on the floor and you press x to interact with him, and he gos on about how he "Will take care of any Tenno alive" so you can go through your contacts, clan or recent players list or just out of random type the name of the Tenno in for example if someone had never met me in - game but knew who I was they would type in "TheShift" ANd he would get up and throws a smoke screen at the ground as Ash would then vanishes.

You would then return to the Solar system menu screen and could play again, you would find this key from defeating the Stalker at a rare drop rate and you would have to recraft this key every time you use it, so it isn't going to be easy to use. But the Stalker will come back to you when your in the menu after he has attacked the target and say if he killed them or not.
What do you think?

Edited by TheShift

The DE can implement another kind of stalker and name him 'Assasin' or something, similar to the stalker but it doesnt drop loots when defeated.

If there isnt any loots dropped, then this idea could work :)

This will most likely never happen because of two reasons..

One; The Stalker is already hard to control as a spawn VIA boss killing and running 30 - 45 level missions so getting a key would be near impossible unless DE creates a script to spawn the stalker more often what makes the stalker become uncommon and not a rare event on warframe

Two; Stalker drops bro, You can spam stalker drops if you had say 4x friens kill 1x stalker and 4x people get 4x keys to said stalker realm then 4x people can use 1x key after another on each other and spam the stalker also 4x keys is a 25% to 50% drop chance for a key making 1 out of 4 chances to drop a key or stalker weapon is a higher than normal chance for a key or item in general.

See the problem here?

Edited by xKazie

This will most likely never happen because of two reasons..

One; The Stalker is already hard to control as a spawn VIA boss killing and running 30 - 45 level missions so getting a key would be near impossible unless DE creates a script to spawn the stalker more often what makes the stalker become uncommon and not a rare event on warframe

Two; Stalker drops bro, You can spam stalker drops if you had say 4x friens kill 1x stalker and 4x people get 4x keys to said stalker realm then 4x people can use 1x key after another on each other and spam the stalker also 4x keys is a 25% to 50% drop chance for a key making 1 out of 4 chances to drop a key or stalker weapon is a higher than normal chance for a key or item in general.

See the problem here?

What if you include Silvers idea, A Assasin, much like the Stalker but no drop therefore it would need the orginal system to get these keys from the Stalker, same old farm a boss and wait, again the resources needed would prove a problem if in clans because of Dojos, but still a raw idea.

Thanks for the feedback though

Edited by TheShift

The Stalker punishes Tenno for being assassins, him being bribed to do just that seems to make relatively little sense.

There are so many ways this could be abused its not even funny.

Seriously, don't play morality police. I'd again just suggest a "blacklist" to avoid given players, nothing else is needed if someone hurts your feelings through behavior or otherwise. Unless they are breaking the rules obviously.

All the other factions already want the Tenno dead, they don't need any extra incentive to do so.

So yeah, seems pointless imo.

The Stalker punishes Tenno for being assassins, him being bribed to do just that seems to make relatively little sense.

then how about a stage that replaces a high level boss stage that sends a random group of tenno (4 players) waiting for that stage against the one that someone paid to be killed?

the stage would be something like the boss on Pluto...

the group thinks that they have a normal boss to kill with normal enemies that they expect, then face-off against a real player!

the player get stuck in an arena with friendly AI and tries to survive! great loot from players killed and if he get killed, the group get the same loot as they would get from the normal boss.

off course, the loot from killing the group would be something like killing the boss the group was going to face X 4

just an idea...

Edited by Mishotaki

Not saying for the lore it would make much sense but I do think It would be awesome to hire a stalker... or maybe stalkers! I imagine a ring of them surrounding the targeted player. After they rise from their kneeling position and get into stance, they all slash dash through the target, and with the target removed, drop to a kneel once again. gonna agree with the no loot thing though. This idea seems funny though unlikely. 

On another note for the stalker, Always found it strange that he swore vengeance for each of the 3 factions and at the same time he will be attacked by the subordinates of the very bosses he vowed to avenge.