Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Get A Small Regular Skype Group Going

frostycmc

Now I've been playing a long time and met many wonderful people in this game. But I keep having to clean out my friends list of people who have stopped playing. U18 has rekindled my love for this game though, and I think I'll keep playing longer if I have some people to chat with.

I'd like to find some like minded people who play daily and don't see themselves stopping anytime soon. You know, a small, close group of friends. Doesn't matter if you are a noob or a vet, I'm just here to have some fun. Try to keep things civil while we play though, you can have an excuse for a lot of actions, but rudeness isn't one of them.

My IGN and skype are the same as here. Add me and leave a post with your own info below so I don't decline your request. Happy hunting Tenno!

First things first:

1) What's your timezone?

2) What is your gameplay preference (grind and collecting things or relaxed "spectation" style)?

3) How do you play (fast or slow paced)?

1 I live in Arizona, don't know much about timezones

2 I usually play relaxed, I try to help others farm their gear to have a goal in the game

3 I take my time and try to enjoy the game rather than use the "best" weapon

1 I live in Arizona, don't know much about timezones

2 I usually play relaxed, I try to help others farm their gear to have a goal in the game

3 I take my time and try to enjoy the game rather than use the "best" weapon

No offence, but I do care about timezones, because at this moment it's 4 a.m. in Phoenix and 2 p.m. in Moscow. =)

I do like your suggestion, but sadly I decline.

Hope U find some good mates.

Now I've been playing a long time and met many wonderful people in this game. But I keep having to clean out my friends list of people who have stopped playing. U18 has rekindled my love for this game though, and I think I'll keep playing longer if I have some people to chat with.

I'd like to find some like minded people who play daily and don't see themselves stopping anytime soon. You know, a small, close group of friends. Doesn't matter if you are a noob or a vet, I'm just here to have some fun. Try to keep things civil while we play though, you can have an excuse for a lot of actions, but rudeness isn't one of them.

My IGN and skype are the same as here. Add me and leave a post with your own info below so I don't decline your request. Happy hunting Tenno!

Hey...I'm 2 hours ahead of you so we'll see. But, I can play with you when I'm available and online. I also like to have a sortie squad so we can do them on daily basis for good rewards. IGN and Skype the same as my user here.

Let me know who you are before inviting so I don't decline.

Play with you soon, Tenno!