Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Equipment Is Bland.

Annnoth

Having +x, -y stats are nice but they are just plain bland. I've had this thought in my head but I never thought about mentioning it until a recent post I commented on.

It would be really aweome to have something like a rhino helmet that can do something like "replaces charge attack with a headbutt that staggers and has a chance to knock down." and the charge attack could have it's own damage stat."

Or a trinity helmet that "increases the amount of health/energy gained from orbs for your entire team" so when you aren't around you can still support them.

Also, nicking an idea from someone else. More than just helmets, maybe a pair of boots, gloves (or sleeves since the gauntlets cover hands, chest plates, ect. to add more customization or more ways in which you can enjoy your class.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Have to be careful with cosmetics and effects. At the end of the day you want cosmetics to be chosen from based on their appearance. If you LIKE the alternate helmet or the default helmet it's not a huge deal to use either one stats wise, but if people see a huge difference they'll stop picking based on aesthetics and start picking based on stats.

I like your ideas, but I wouldn't want to see them be tied to appearance customization.

I would like to see those done with the mod and artifact systems instead.

Your suggestions sound alot more appropriate for warframe--specific mods than equipment (which would be great btw)

Alt skins would also be a great addition to the cash shop, and help with the "everyone looks the same" feel.