The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Quick Workaround For Graphic Mess After Update 18

Spiros78

I'd like to give a quick workaround for those who have not thought of it until the graphic issue caused by update 18 is corrected.

Before its apply, i used to play with Vsync on in Nvidia CP so either i had it on or off within the game, it was pointless since the driver would take care of it, so no need to cap it either and the game was rolling fine everywhere, even in menus.

After the updated applied, the only way i found to get over of fps drops  and play smooth, especially in mods and foundry -where fps drops specifically to 30 and back to 60 when exit them-, was to switch from Vsync "on" to "adaptive" an option that i normally avoid and never had to use until today. It seems to be working well so far. There is  a similar option for ATI cards as well but i do not remember how it's called.

Whatever has changed after this update, has to roll back to its previous state where it was stable and smooth all the time.

I hope many of you get some help through this suggestion and have good gameplay. :)