The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friend Is Having Trouble Getting In

DALOS

Question

2 answers to this question

His files may be corrupted. (Damn you Vor) If he downloaded the game via steam, he should re-verify the game from steam. Or he can opimize and verify in the gear wheel menu of the game launcher.

If that doesn't fix it, it may be that his config has an issue or two with the game itself. Does he use Win XP or has a AMD Graphics Card?

I'm not sure if his net connection has anything to do with game crashing, but it could be a possibility, I don't know much on the subject so you can probably look to the internet for help.

His files may be corrupted. (Damn you Vor) If he downloaded the game via steam, he should re-verify the game from steam. Or he can opimize and verify in the gear wheel menu of the game launcher.

If that doesn't fix it, it may be that his config has an issue or two with the game itself. Does he use Win XP or has a AMD Graphics Card?

I'm not sure if his net connection has anything to do with game crashing, but it could be a possibility, I don't know much on the subject so you can probably look to the internet for help.

Never ever verify warframe through steam. It has an outdated build and as such will make you download the whole old game again only so that it can update itself via the warframe launcher to the current build. File verification should be done via the launcher options.