Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Missions Impossible To Complete!

(PSN)Veeper3000

For over a week now I have been tryin to complete story quest to be all caught up for U18.

Limbo Archwing Interception too hard to do solo with a team it's ok

Limbo Excavation on Earth (Helmet) TOO HARD!!! mission says 22-30 enemy do 3 million damage in 12 secs (Tested with Nyx)

Still haven't beat the mission with the help of players that have completed U18. Enemies spawn in high numbers for 3 locations all at once and can destroy you along with the drill in 3 secs even if you have a Rhino, Frost and Trinity!

I just want to get to U18 but this mission is impossible I'm scared for the other missions to craft Limbo. When I did this on Xbox One this quest was no where near as hard! annoying yes but do-able even solo.

With:

Nyx - Chaos makes enemies attack drill faster before attack each other.

​Excalibur - Radial Blind increases their movement speed to attack drill then they are effected by blind.

Frost - Snow Glob cant absorb damage due to enemy damage output being to high.

I cant even get help from my clan anymore because they said its too hard and I cant get help from the recruit tab anymore because everyone that tried quit on it after 45 mins with no helmet from excavation and seeing enemies at lvl 100.

If anyone wants to try with me your more than welcome to try but seriously this one quest is making me want to stop playing. I get the aspect of F2P but this is insane how hard it is for a lvl 22 story quest.

You don't need to stay that long in the mission. The endless missions are getting harder by design so you need to make a decision at some point to extract. I think that's the point of them - know when to hit it and extract successfully. But for the drop of Limbo stuff, just rerun the missions and don't go too long - there is no point, because the chances don't go higher.

Its been 13 days and that helmet still hasnt appeared out of the few drills to finish which is the problem. Literally example using frost: drill falls, use glob, run pick up power cell, turn around Lotus "Drill has been destroyed, protect the remaining..." all in a few secs with 20 grineer spawning next to the drill... its insane.