Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From The Caribbean.

xsilver_wingx

Have been on the forums a while now. Never really commented on anything or post.
My name is Silver_Wing, I'm from the Caribbean Trinidad and Tobago (Bless up my Caribbean peeps here)
The community has really grown well. I've been playing since 2013 off and on, due to school/work etc.
Gonna rape this game when my finals are over. Thanks for your time taken to read this intro :)

Edited by xsilver_wingx

A warm welcome from Dragonland! XD

What's Carribean like actually? I'm very curious to see what's it like other than just a humid tropical environment. ; P

Anyway, welcome to our forums! You might find something more interesting here other than just some introductions. ; )

In Trinidad you can say people dont "live to work", rather "work to live". So what i'm saying is you work all week and party on weekends xD

Most foreigners that live/work here would tell you that "Every 2mins in Trinidad is like a public holiday". 

Trinidad is usually considered the "Mini U.S" of the Caribbean because of our oil capitalism structural reform back in the 1980's.

Besides the humid tropical environment there's always something here for you lol. Aint speaking for the rest of the Caribbean, but I live in a 24/7 vacation destination I ain't complaining, life here is good lol (with warframe)

There are A LOT of FINE women in Trinidad. Thats where my grandpa is from. Though I prefer them freaky Jamaicans. I just hate their attitude. 

My family is from St. Kitts though (I was born in the states unfortunately >_> )

Edited by (PS4)Lilg31

There are A LOT of FINE women in Trinidad. Thats where my grandpa is from. Though I prefer them freaky Jamaicans. I just hate their attitude. 

My family is from St. Kitts though (I was born in the states unfortunately >_> )

I love them Jamaican woman. They party hard and yeah they crazy af lmao. Trini girls are nice, i like them red xD

Anyways St.Kitts is a nice place, i've got friends studying on campus who are from St.Kitts & Nevis.