Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Breaking Bug For My Game

NightSniper

It seems that I am the only one with this problem, but I can not play the game. Like literally, I can't do anything involving the star chart, or join a squad. I just freeze and have to terminate the game. I have already sent a ticket to support, but this bug is especially terrible at timing seeing as the sorties are time based, and I literally can't play the game. I've verified and optimized the game form the launcher, reinstalled it, and it just won't work. Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this game breaking bug, or if it's just me. I should also note that I have had few to no bugs that have made themselves as prominent as this, and no game breaking ones to date.

Should probably have worded it better, but I can't be involved in any of the MULTIPLAYER aspects of the game. I can walk around the orbiter and do anything that one can normally do, but I can't PLAY the game; getting into a mission or squad is impossible

wow, almost at the same time as my post, what a coincidence. So at least I'm not alone