Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Too Easy Or Too Hard? (Vote!)

MyXmaN

cant really answer, it can be hard when you dont have any good weapons and high enough level mods on them, when you do its defenilty more fun, if you have kunai or supra then yea, defenitly too easy (kunai/despair and supra are overly OP and going to get nerfed sometime befor launch, just face it)

cant really answer, it can be hard when you dont have any good weapons and high enough level mods on them, when you do its defenilty more fun, if you have kunai or supra then yea, defenitly too easy (kunai/despair and supra are overly OP and going to get nerfed sometime befor launch, just face it)

DE_Steve said that X wont be nerfed, instead Y and Z will be buffed to compete. Personally i dont mind the nerf to some weapons/frames/abilities. I played Banshee before and after nerf and only had to adjust my tactics a little (dont press 4 in the open). Played gorgon before and after nerf to accuracy and was enjoying this gun at all times.

Hmm...

we have 209 votes as of now. 69% voted the game being too easy for them.

Thats pretty good representative sample...

However, this poll does not take into account the opinion of players that never visit the forums, so maybe its a nonprobability sampling im doing here that has really no statistical power.

On the other hand, players that really care about the game usually visit the forums to express their opinions.

Probably the best thing to do would be a creation of such a poll in-game to aquire some solid data, but thats the developers league.

Starting off the game is well balanced. But once you are modded, it becomes too easy

Summing it up well for me and many of my clanmates.

Also the difficulty doesn't scale well with number of players (mostly because of non-focused attackers), there is just more cannon fodder to fire at.

Start was challenging.  Some of that comes from unfamiliarity.  Once frames and weapons get modded up game becomes progressively easier.  Only challenge to be found is endless defence.  Even so that’s just bigger bullet sponges.  It’s not clever-hard. 

Potatoes exacerbate problem: stacking Elemental mods removes not only need for planning but also any sense of challenge.  One Element per weapon* would re-introduce potential for added difficulty through failure to plan ahead.  (Also adding weight to impact of unexpected mission opposition changes.)

* Possibly excepting of AP.