The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Syndicate Missions Resetting Bug? (Not Daily Reset)

StealthDragoon

Strange bug encountered... Me and my daily syndicate mission buddy have noticed something strange. We do syndicate missions everyday in a particular order, leaving some for later. Then when we log on afterwards, we both noticed that we had more syndicate missions than there was supposed to be left. Here's an exemple:

Let's say we have 3 survivals, 2 defenses, 2 Rescues, and 2 deceptions. Usualy, me and my friend would do the survivals and the defenses first. Then we take a break and log out. When we log back in, some of the defense/survival we cleared are still there. Sometimes, even the 1st missions we get will get changed, i.e. Deception becomes a Crossfire.

Last night, I remember clearing ALL the syndicate missions with my friend and called it a night. When I logged back in today, 5 missions were still available. WTF?

This syndicate mission weirdness started right after U18.

EDIT: I can still bag syndicate rep and tokens. Until this is fixed, this will be horribly abused.

Edited by StealthDragoon

So yeah, there's definitly something wrong. Me and the same friend went for syndicate missions yesterday night after 7pm, like everyday.

We cleared all 9 missions.

These are the missions we had yesterday. The numbers represent the order in which we did them:

Loka:

8- Survival

5- Sabotage

1- Spy

Perrin:

9- Interception

3- Capture

6- Rescue

Veil:

2- Spy

7- Crossfire

4- Capture

So we finished the missions, called it a day and logged out. I log back in today at around 2:30pm. 8 out of 9 syndicate missions reset

This is what it looks like today:

Loka:

- Exterminate

- Capture

- Capture

Perrin:

- Rescue

- Capture

Veil:

- Survival

- Sabotage

- Rescue

And remember what I said, you can redo any of these missions and still receive syndicate rep and tokens...