Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma.....pls!

jessiegls

I think that the Forma is stupid ressource, I pay real money or get it in the log in reward and/or during alerts, wich both are extremely rare.

I think there should be like shema for Forma and craft it or something like that for players that can,t buy it throu real money (plantium) and that the shema costs a lot or something like that, please put a system like that I beg of you, I want to start building the Dojo of the Guilty Kings clan.

Hello there fellow Tenno~

if you did not know this, you can gain Void keys through defense missions~

and I believe raid/sabotage missions also. you don't have to really pay real money~

it's still obtainable through other means other than log in rewards~

but you gotta be lucky to gain them keys just keep trying and have fun~

good luck fellow Tenno~

Get your friends play defense missions until you get the void keys, you each get a void key.  So ther you have it 4 keys.  Now when you each run through the void if you get forma you get 4 forma.  So you can run void 4 times for a chance at 4 forma blueprints.  There is a possible of 16 forma that you can make.

Hello there fellow Tenno~

if you did not know this, you can gain Void keys through defense missions~

and I believe raid/sabotage missions also. you don't have to really pay real money~

it's still obtainable through other means other than log in rewards~

but you gotta be lucky to gain them keys just keep trying and have fun~

good luck fellow Tenno~

RNG layered on RNG layered on RNG.

GENIUS SOLUTION!

Void runs + dailies + alerts give plenty.

What do you mean by dailies? Do you mean the login reward? Also for the alerts part of it, I have seen barely any forma alerts, am I just blind or have there not been many?

Edited by AluvianSprinter

I've only been able to see one Forma alert, and it gave me the first Forma I've had since u8. I have not received any from any Void runs, and I have not received any Void Keys until today, from a random Login reward.

The drop rate percentages for rare materials (e.g. Neurodes, Control Modules) are also irritatingly low. I get why DE doesn't want a rare material to drop easily, but having to repeat a boss run 30+ times to get one rare material is irritating. It's especially irritating when I haven't seen a Void Key drop until today, when I got lucky with the login reward.

If DE wants to keep the RNG mechanic, fine - just combine the rare material drop chances into the research material drop chances, and let Void Keys drop as a rare item from enemies. This would at least allow people to get to the Void more often to have a chance of getting Forma.

Edited by rhoenix

Can't you even get Forma from some defense missions? I sure haven't had any trouble finding Forma in this game.

I have never received a Void Key or Forma prior to today, and I've run many, many missions - including many defense mission runs to wave 15+. The Forma I got from the Alert yesterday, and the Void Key I got as a login reward today - I have not received any others.

Well, the only problem is see with the current system of getting forma is that it is still luck dependent. There's no 100% guaranteed way to find a void key. But making void key's more accessible devalues already common Void items. Adding Forma BPs to high level defense missions at something like wave 30 might be a good solution, because as it is, I don't see any players staying past wave 15 for any reason. 

I've done 63 Xini defense missions (waves 10/15) and 12 Proteus defense missions (waves 15+).

I got 2 tiers 1 Void keys on Proteus.

Nothing on Xini.

It allowed me to run 8 void missions (with the keys my friends received)... we didn't get any forma.

Do we have to farm Xini 300 times to get one tiers 3 key ? Will we have to farm it 1200 times to get something like 20% chances of looting a forma ?

Will it take us several months just to build our first cross connector ?

I like the idea of having a long term goal but this is really too long... Why not making neurodes, command modules, etc. the materials needed for building the dojo ? (in greater quantities of course)

I hope the Devs will do as they said in their livestream and fix this ^^

Edited by Blackstrength