Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Vauban Alerts?

NuxMatrix

It's been several days since the the last ? Alert with Vauban BPs, and people have been saying that the BPs have been added to the day seven rewards. Have Vauban alerts been removed? Will they be added into the void drop tables? is Vauban now cash only?

I'd like to know.

The alerts are in "circulation" but there's no control over when those Vauban BPs will pop up. And yes, you can get a Vauban BP (the warframe) as a login reward, I got him 2 days ago. Void drops consist only of Forma/BP and the Prime gear, I don't' think Vauban will be added to this seeing as it doesn't really go with the setting and what not. But essentially, Vauban is not cash only, since you can build him like every other frame.

Oh no, I'm not trying to say "THEY'RE TAKING VAUBAN AWAY TO MAKE MORE MONEY!" I suppose they could do that, and that's their choice to make. I just want to know what it's going to take to get a Vauban these days so I can get my last piece and finish.

And I need the helm... If only there was some sort of system where players could some how make items go into other players inventories in exchange for items from the second player's inventory as long as both players agreed on the transaction.

But who has ever heard of such a bizarre and complex system? What could it even be called? Some made up word like "Tur-aid-ding"?

No... it's just an impossible dream.

Not sure if this is already known but my friend ran a tier 3 void mission and received a vauban part (the last piece he needed) so it seems you can find them from alerts or void missions. Just an FYI for everyone I have yet to see any rewards like this though so I assume its extremely rare. 

It's been another week without a Vauban alert. So many artifact alerts and not a single Vauban piece. I've heard a rumor that part BPs can drop in Void T3 missions, but I've done two, and haven't gotten one.

So, is there a way to get Vauban anymore?

Ares (Mars): Experimental Ballistics Facility Located - 30m - 2000cr - Vauban Chassis (Blueprint) - Was about 2 hours ago.

Huh. Good thing I was home sick and just happened to check the alert feed.

VAUBAN IS NOW COMPLETE FOR ME!!

Wooo!

And I need the helm... If only there was some sort of system where players could some how make items go into other players inventories in exchange for items from the second player's inventory as long as both players agreed on the transaction.

But who has ever heard of such a bizarre and complex system? What could it even be called? Some made up word like "Tur-aid-ding"?

No... it's just an impossible dream.

No don't talk like that, we will get it if we just keep yelling about it, lol.   TRADING MUST BE ADDED!!!!!

But aside from that, this whole vauban alert thing is completely ridiculous.  If they wanted it to be the "Frame you get after a long time of trying" (their words)  they would've put it in defense mission drops.  The Banshee is collectible that way, and it takes at least a month to collect her, which is a fairly long time for a player to farm for just one frame, and with the addition of the Vauban parts to that list, it would likely take even longer to get either of them.  However since they put it on the alert rewards category, they have essentially made a frame that almost forces you to buy it.  What they want to happen is for players to get frustrated missing all those really poorly timed alerts that only last for a HALF HOUR, then give up and sink $20 into the game for just ONE frame.  My main issue is mot with the frequency of it appearing, it is with the limited time period you have to get it.  If the parts dropped about one per month on average, but they where like those 6+ hour alerts you find after livestreams(one time I saw one drop when there wasn't a livestream, but I'm not sure if it was for some other event though), I would't be here ranting at all.

This also makes me think(and worry) about how they will release to anti-matter warframe.

Sucks to be European and play Warframe half the time.

Vauban system alert at 1am CET, followed by 7am Chassis, followed by 1pm Chassis again.

Would be good to have prints on sale for x platinum and not have to quit your job to get parts or move to another country (and after 1,000 platinum spent, I do want something for free). :)

Edited by Invino

So, normally I'd be all "that's RNG folks", but it can't be coincidence that the Vaub stuff starts dropping all at once after people complain about never seeing it. *tin foil hat*

Now if only I could have been awake to get the chassis prints :-(

So, normally I'd be all "that's RNG folks", but it can't be coincidence that the Vaub stuff starts dropping all at once after people complain about never seeing it. *tin foil hat*

Now if only I could have been awake to get the chassis prints :-(

It could have been something as simple as forgetting to change the drop table, or a small coding mistake. I doubt they did it intentionally.