The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Lens Clarity

KuroNekoXlll

Question

From what I hear, you're doomed if you installed a focus lens on your weapon... or on any frame that doesnt deal damage...

So you only get focus affinity on your frame if you kill things.... with your warframe's abilities. Unless you're solo then you can kill S#&$ with weapons and still get focus affinity. Team shared affinity does not contribute to focus affinity.

Did I get everything?

Also what happens if I installa new lens. Say I swapped madurai for unairu for whatever reason. Does whatever progress I made in madurai just vanish?

3 answers to this question

Steve confirmed that in a future fix shared XP will accrue Focus points.

Also, I put my two lens' on Loki and Karyst, and solo stealth farming runs have been easy peasy.

If you swap lenses, you won't lose any of the points that you accrued, but the lens that was on it will be destroyed in the process, and all future Focus Points accrued by that item will go to the new lens.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Yeah, like Thorien said putting a lense on a "nuke frame" will get you focus faster BUT it will lock you to that frame. Putting the lense on a weapon will give you points slower but then you can use whatever frame you like with that weapon and still gain focus points.