Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You Have One Week Left To Live

Sibernetika

- Repent from all my sins & dedicate all my time to good deeds (like giving what's in my pocket to the nearest homeless person)

- Draw the most ambitious thing I could ever imagine

- Write my biography & write everything about the period of time I live in for future archeologist

- Write all the problems with the current world & add possible ways to solve them

- Eat my favourite food everyday ("Cordon bleu" isn't cheap)

- Take one day to live absolutely free of any constraint, deadline, schedule or anything

- Laugh at the vanity of the usual human existence. Laugh at those who go to work to their office/do their job/sleep & repeat until they die, without ever making an impact on someone else,without ever enjoying their lifetime.

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat. Vanitas vanitatum,et omnia vanitas... :)

- Repent from all my sins & dedicate all my time to good deeds (like giving what's in my pocket to the nearest homeless person)

- Draw the most ambitious thing I could ever imagine

- Write my biography & write everything about the period of time I live in for future archeologist

- Write all the problems with the current world & add possible ways to solve them

- Eat my favourite food everyday ("Cordon bleu" isn't cheap)

- Take one day to live absolutely free of any constraint, deadline, schedule or anything

- Laugh at the vanity of the usual human existence. Laugh at those who go to work to their office/do their job/sleep & repeat until they die, without ever making an impact on someone else,without ever enjoying their lifetime.

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat. Vanitas vanitatum,et omnia vanitas... :)

Very nice, I like this! I have not tried cordon bleu. It looks very yummy. Fondue is good too.

Interesting. Is this from Pirates of the Carribean? "Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat." All hurt, the last kill.

Vanitas vanitatum,et omnia vanitas - vanity of vanities and all is vanity.                           

Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing...

I would be sure that my few friends I have would know as well as my family...

Then I would sit down, play WF with Syn, and forget all of the bad that's happened in my life while remembering the good.

Maybe I would actually do my chores on time for once too, just to give a lil' twist.

Found the word I was looking for I mean to say touching....

Thank you. Its very honest. I'm surprised I'd expect guys would put boom boom time on top of their list. 

Never I will hunt the grineer from beyond the grave!!!!

What a true tenno!

Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing...

I would be sure that my few friends I have would know as well as my family...

Then I would sit down, play WF with Syn, and forget all of the bad that's happened in my life while remembering the good.

Maybe I would actually do my chores on time for once too, just to give a lil' twist.

Cool! Remembering all the good is great, I'd do that too. I like your dedication to warframe. 

Cool! Remembering all the good is great, I'd do that too. I like your dedication to warframe. 

It isn't to WF, it's to Syn, Cal, Micro, and Savvy..

I just want to spend the last bit of time I have with friends and family. And I would gladly get overworked and scream with them during the late night hours as we gamed.

Very nice, I like this! I have not tried cordon bleu. It looks very yummy. Fondue is good too.

Interesting. Is this from Pirates of the Carribean? "Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat." All hurt, the last kill.

Vanitas vanitatum,et omnia vanitas - vanity of vanities and all is vanity.                           

I don't really know if they really got authors, but it goes wayyyy back to the Roman days...

Ancient greeks & romans were soo top-notch in terms of being wise & in advance on their time!

I got another one for the topic :

"Aequo pulsat pede"...