The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroying Dojo Help

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay peps, so I'm wanting to rebuild my Dojo from the ground up, due to I only use it for Research, as we have Orbiter expanded now, and we "Live" there. The Dojos have become redundant to me now. ( if we have research labs in our Orbiter I whuold be shocked).

However For some reason, I am having alot of issues trying to remove these two rooms below, I'll list them down below.

Clan Greater Hall: For some reason, this room will not be removed even tho I have removed the other halls, like the first hall and the first top grand hall with 4 rooms inside. It tells me I need to remove Grand Hall First.

Clan Grand Hall: However this is telling me, that I need to remove a "Power Room", and the Greater Hall first. So I'm a tat bit confused. Here are images below. Am I missing something?.

Edit: More images for clarity:

Untitled.png

Untitled_2.png

Untitled_3.png

Untitled_4.png

Untitled.png

Untitled_2.png

The Red line, on the min-map is a power room, that it tells me I need to "remove", yet I can't due to its needed to power the Dojo.

It also tells me, I need to remove the other hall, yet I can not.
Edited by LegionCynex

4 answers to this question

On the room console click "destroy the room" and the game will tell you which other rooms you should destroy first

If a room cant be moved rebuilt it in a different location, same for the reactors, then destroy the old ones

No one can help you more then this, im sorry

Edit: I found the Issue, it was due to I had it locked as the Spawn Room,

Now I feel stupid 

Edited by LegionCynex