The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Coloring

Vindictus23

Question

So I just got Ivara, and the first thing I went to do was color her. I've noticed that there's a certain part of her that is always white, and no colors I pick seem to change it. I've seen people playing her with that as different colors so I'm just curious how you change that color.

*I've also done random colors, and it changes then so something must change the color of it.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it changes with Tertiary, just BARELY changes though.

Edited by Vindictus23

5 answers to this question

So I just got Ivara, and the first thing I went to do was color her. I've noticed that there's a certain part of her that is always white, and no colors I pick seem to change it. I've seen people playing her with that as different colors so I'm just curious how you change that color.

*I've also done random colors, and it changes then so something must change the color of it.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it changes with Tertiary, just BARELY changes though.

Yeah, I just went with white because it barely does anything. She's not easy to color... I spent hours trying to color her -_-

I do run a few black/white/grey themes but out of principal I hate that Ivara can't be recolored "properly".

At first I thought her seemingly forced whites were a bug but since it's not been fixed I guess not?

I understand they're proud of her design, and they should be,

but we really should be able to color all her parts more to our liking in my humble opinion.