The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mrevilmexican's Manual-Your Guide On How To Save Ammo, Plats, Earn Rare Stuff And More!

MrEvilMexican

Question

Hello there it is I MREVILMEXICAN!!! and I am here to share with you some simple ways to save ammunition, Platinum, Fusion Cores, and more!!!

Tigris: Don't you just HATE it how the tigris shoots out all of it's clip out at once? (unless you mod it) well now, you may use HALF of what ammo you used to use on them enemies! The Tigris actually fires ONCE. Once when you click and once when you release the mouse. So if you are low on ammo, (or you simply are a guy who likes saving ammo) simply click and hold! This will not trigger the second barrel to fire. When you have a target who you wish to shoot next, simply let go of your mouse! (this method may get you killed if your target will certainly survive the shot)

Fusion Cores: If you dont wish to use fusion cores, just simply use duplicates of the same mod! this method is very effective if you have many of the SAME mod (this method MAY cost more credits). OR if your fusion cores will not completely fuse without wasting a core, use dupes!

Void Keys: Low on rare Void Keys?! Well no problem! You can Keyshare!!! This method allows you to still do the mission AND get more loot out of it! (VERY  effective when attempting to farm a certain item from the tower) OR you could just search recruiting chat for hosts who are not doing keyshare but using their own key.

Lephantis Coords: Having Trouble farming these lil' Ticks? NO PROBLEMO says I. All you gotta do is play lots of Orokin Derelict! (I Recommend Capture or Exterminate)

Mutalist Alad V Coords: Most of you think these little rascals can only be obtained by Alerts. Well you were WRONG.

Orokin Derelict Defence rewards you with these things. (no Nekros is required)

Plats: Most of you might be like WTF you can't farm Plats!!! Well, you can. To make sure you get maximum Plats, make sure to have multiple comtacts. One may offer 15 P for a Gilded Truth, the other may offer you 30 P.

Also, the same works for buying. Some people offer ridiculous high prices while others offer ridiculously low.

Sometimes, people may be impatient but when you have decided to sell to them and they have already left, you can always politely inform them that you have decided. It goes something like this: "Hello again, I'm sorry for the delay. I have decided to sell my {item name} to you. Please inform me if you wish to buy it. Thank you for your cooperation."

Of course that person MAY have gotten another one already but still, others may still want to buy it.

I hope this was useful. Post in the comments below of what else i may have missed. Thank you.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

4 answers to this question

Lephantis Coords: Having Trouble farming these lil' Ticks? NO PROBLEMO says I. Bring a Nekros along to an Orokin Derelict mission and make him Desecrate. (Survival should work fine because of large amount of enemies).

Need to build a key to fight a boss?

No problem, just grab the frame the mentioned boss drops and do X!

Oh wait, Catch 22.

I'm sorry, I had to ;)

Only just one small correction, other than that it's all useful info.

Lephantis Coords: Having Trouble farming these lil' Ticks? NO PROBLEMO says I. Bring a Nekros along to an Orokin Derelict mission and make him Desecrate. (Survival should work fine because of large amount of enemies).

Lephantis coord are not in the drop table for enemies in the derelict. In fact, they only drop from containers. As such, the best way to get them is to scour the tileset during your assassination runs instead of rushing to the boss. I generally got between 3 and 6 coordinates doing this, and it takes me about 15mins from start to finish.