The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggest Me A Full Loki Prime + Weapons Build

Ambiroa

Question

After 1,5 month of farming and sitting on 3 of the 4 parts, I finally got the last part two days ago. Now that I leveled it to 30, I am looking for a total combat build. Suggest me the following:

- mods, number of forma

- primary, secondary, melee

- different play style combo's (including some to collect Focus)

Basically, how would you mod it, with which weapons, for what style?

You might wonder, it all depends on the style I play, but that's exactly what I like to ignore for now. I have been so dedicated to get this dude, so I like to be able to play different styles, and do more-than-decent/high dmg with each of the combo's you suggest. I am open to all types of weapons.

If you also like to share some gameplay, that would be awesome. Something like: use this or that ability, followed by this or that, and finish with this or that.

Until now, I have been focusing on simply playing, varying with frames and weapons, etc. I think the time has come that I like to invest in learning to maximize total frame/weapon loadouts to become a better player for specific mission types/occasions.

Thanks.

Edited by Ambiroa

9 answers to this question

http://goo.gl/DTXTe6

General use build 

Take out primed flow and quick thinking for rush and armored agility against low lvl content where you cant be assed to slow down

Take out primed flow and quick thinking for rush and overextended for spy missions

Idk? 

Use whatever primary is strong I guesss? S. Tigris? Amprex w.e you want  uuh.. Tonkor lol

Get a bow if you want silence for reasons

I dont use secondary weapons, play style choice I guess. Doesnt matter either way

Orthos P or Atterax with prime reach. I dont melee much either but the range is such a novelty feature and it's also good for cutting down nullifier bubbles from a distance without wasting ammo

Decoy actually see's some use.

Grinneer maniacs wont show up unless you're unstealthed... bait them with decoys

drop a decoy by a nullifier bubble, shoot decoy with tonkor... blow up nully, profit :l

decoy  +switch teleport to cheese spy missions

Edited by KuroNekoXlll

Wow, you're lazy ;) And I'm not at home, so no detailed answer.

Basically I go with two builds (screenshots later):

A) Group Build: Disarm Build with Irridating Disarm Mod.

Max Range (with Arcane Swindle Helmet if you're lucky or wealthy), Max Range & Efficiency. Works great with any mass encounters. Happy spamming!

B) Solo/Focus build:

Energy Syphon, Max Duration, Efficiency, Natural Talent and Sprint Mods. Orthos Prime with Primed Reach for effortless mass destruction on the fly while stealthed. Focus lenses on both Loki and Orthos so focus points roll in big time.

Weapon Preferences:

Primary

Dread (for silent and high single target damage)/Rakta Cernos (for most fun)/Tonkor (Overkill in Defenses).

Secondary

Veykor Hek/Synoid Gammacor/Despair

Melee

Dragon Nikana/Orthos Prime

I use this build for solo, paired with Rakta Cernos (standard crit build with 3 elementals and heavy caliber), Spira (staple mods plus 2 elementals and Prime Heat Carge and primed crit mods), and an Orthos Prime (full damage build with Primed Reach and Lifestrike).

The build is:

Aura: Energy Siphon OR Corrosive Projection

Exilus: R5 Cunning Drift

- R4 Fleeting Expertise

- R5 Streamline

- R10 Primed Continuity

- R9 Narrow Minded

- R5 Overextended

- R5 Stretch

- Vitality OR Quick Thinking

- Irradiated Disarm

Gives me 195% duration, 190% range, 175% efficincy, plus the augment and some mobility boost due to Cunnig Drift. I can turn off gameplay completely :D

Iirc the Loki Prime needs one or two formas to fit the Exilus mod.

Edited by Autongnosis

Wow, thank you guys! I will look if I can clone your build and further learn from there.

I read the Tonkor twice, any reason not to use the Penta? The risk of the grenade bouncing back possibly killing yourself, outweighs the advantage of controlling the detonation moment?

I also see the Orthos Prime twice, I love my vanilla version, so will definitely farm the Prime. Using it, will it count as a stealth attack, or is a stealth attack only if you do it from behind when the "stealth" notification shows up?

PS: I really need to focus on hunting those CP and Overextended, ran a gazillion vault runs with no luck. Thanks for mentioning the exilus mod, first time I read this on the forum, usually ppl stick with advising on the aura, augment, and main mods. :D

I read the Tonkor twice, any reason not to use the Penta? The risk of the grenade bouncing back possibly killing yourself, outweighs the advantage of controlling the detonation moment?

loki is used mostly as a solo frame. As long as you dont full yolo... you wont die.

it would be dumb as hell if your only death condition is the weapon in your hands... penta

also tonkor is OP

penta is not OP

OP > not OP

I love loki prime. People have touched base on the builds pretty much. You go for lots of duration on stealth with some range for irradiating disarm when in groups.

Primaries: 95% of the time i use Ignis for absurd group clearing, plus nothing really attempts to go for you while in stealth so you can manipulate that with this. My others i use from time to time are Dread for spy. Rakta Cernos for high dmg higher tier. Tonkor and Soma Prime.

Secondaries: Atmos, Sonicor, Vaykor Marlok

Melee: 99.9% of the time orthos prime with primed reach. I've used War and a few others but their speed doesn't jive with me.

Loki.

need durastion for stealth and disarm

prime continuity, constititution

need max range for disarm

overextend and stretch

need some energy saving

streamline

need cp or energy

Shield or Fleeting ( for non stop stealth and disarm)

Weapons = tonkor / dread /

Melee = any

secondary = any syndicate weapon / atomos

How to use:

melee

just invi and stealth kill ppl xd

crowd

disarm,

de invi urself

wait for them to come

and boooom

with tonkor xd