Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Throw Attack Nerfed?

Omni_Omega

So we are all already aware that the charge time for the throw attacks/shot of glaives and the redeemer have been hurt pretty bad and are being looked into, but I'd like to bring attention to something else.

The Redeemer's Throw Attack now does 30 base damage. 

I understand if perhaps the 750 blast damage seemed like a wee bit much considering stealth damage, but down to 30? The charge attack does less damage than the basic attack of the melee and now barely scratches most enemies. 

Could we perhaps show this weapon a wee bit of love and give it something back? Being the only Gunblade of it's kind, i'd hate to see such a fun weapon be turned into Mastery Fodder.

So we are all already aware that the charge time for the throw attacks/shot of glaives and the redeemer have been hurt pretty bad and are being looked into, but I'd like to bring attention to something else.

The Redeemer's Throw Attack now does 30 base damage.

I understand if perhaps the 750 blast damage seemed like a wee bit much considering stealth damage, but down to 30? The charge attack does less damage than the basic attack of the melee and now barely scratches most enemies.

Could we perhaps show this weapon a wee bit of love and give it something back? Being the only Gunblade of it's kind, i'd hate to see such a fun weapon be turned into Mastery Fodder.

#DakraP Masterrace!