The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pack Mentality Cant Join Ps4

(PSN)Grizznitch

Question

i need help ive removed all mods (not many i dont pvp) and my conclave ratiing shows 78/809 so i click event and get the message 

CONCLAVE RATING of your current loadout (809) does not meet the requirements for this sector (0-700). please use the Aresenal to adjust your equipment and try again. 

please help

ps why do i need conclave for a pve event........

4 answers to this question

1) Your total conclave is over 700 as shown by (78/809). The 78/ is the current highlighted item conclave rating and the /809 is the total.

2) Unequip a sentinel or kubrow to reduce tons of conclave without hindering too much.

3) Conclave rating is an old system.

Hope that helps. Oh, shouldn't this be move to "players helping players"?

Conclave rating is a rough gauge of how powerful a loadout is. The numbers you see: on the left is the current item you have selected and its conclave rating, while on the right is the total conclave rating of your loadout.

It is fairly simple most of the time to just remove additional weapons you don't intend to use. Sentinels and many weapons have fairly high conclave, so it comes down to what is your best set up on your favorite frame and what is suitable to a particular mission type.