The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Console Peasant Focus Question

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Question

Is there any focus power that can turn me into a super saiyan.

What I mean you that like a focus power that gives me an aura around my frame and either buffs my speed , dps, or armor. Like in Zenurik lens there's an ability called Umbra Lances with a description of , harmful void energy that lashes out at the enemy with an aura , or something like that. But what does this exactly do

3 answers to this question

Fair warning : The focus abilities are nowhere near super saiyan levels, and most of them are fairly.... lackluster to say the least. Your own frame abilities will absolutely trounce over Focus abilities most of the time.

For armor buffs, Unairu will be a good choice, it has buffs to armor and debuffs to enemy armor. However, the values are nowhere near good enough to make a huge difference. Madurai has a active laser beam that does 10k dps, increases by 2 seconds per level, 3 levels total. 180 base cooldown, 45 additional per additional ability active, so be mindful of what you choose. There are 'mastery' abilities that reduce the cooldown by 15 seconds per level, up to 60 seconds, but keep in mind the upgrades are fairly expensive, and will take days to unlock each one of them.

Edited by Neah

Fair warning : The focus abilities are nowhere near super saiyan levels, and most of them are fairly.... lackluster to say the least. Your own frame abilities will absolutely trounce over Focus abilities most of the time.

For armor buffs, Unairu will be a good choice, it has buffs to armor and debuffs to enemy armor. However, the values are nowhere near good enough to make a huge difference. Madurai has a active laser beam that does 10k dps, increases by 2 seconds per level, 3 levels total. 180 base cooldown, 45 additional per additional ability active, so be mindful of what you choose. There are 'mastery' abilities that reduce the cooldown by 15 seconds per level, up to 60 seconds, but keep in mind the upgrades are fairly expensive, and will take days to unlock each one of them.

Thanks for the advice !