Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Learning Orokin Alphabet?

SomethingCrazy

I decided to learn how to read Orokin today out of curiosity but have a few questions about it. Currently I have only about an hour of experience and only examined the text in the wiki. (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Language)

Here's my questions.

-According to the small sample the wikia provides, it seems most statements start and end with a period spacer (which I have no idea what that even is) but Tribe doesn't. Also Hayden Tenno and Evolution have much more what I'm assuming is, flair to it. Pointless as far as I can tell but looks cool none the less. So when and where are Period spacers supposed to be used and is the extra "flair" in Hayden Tenno and Evolution meaningless?

-The symbol labelled "Comma, emphasis, separator" confuses me a little. It seems almost randomly used. I can't exactly pinpoint when the symbol should be used in the writing.

-Why does a letter "H" come after the word "The"? We're given the "th" and "aw" sounds so I don't see where it fits in really.

I think that's it for now. I realize that this writing isn't perfect and quite a bit of it actually seems like a lot of guess work when deciphering (in my very limited experience anyway) but any help here would be appreciated.

Edited by SomethingCrazy