Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements And Additions To Dojo

drakes-acord

Hello Everyone, Tenno and DE Devs alike, i would like to talk about, of course, the Dojo. i am the leader of a small ghost clan, and i have got my own experiences with the dojo. my clan goes their a lot mostly for trade and research, and i believe that is good and all, but maybe there should be more. for example, maybe like the relays, Dojo could also have their own landing pad/hangar bay areas for players to land in and look at each others ships? its also might be a good idea to have mission select areas in the dojo so players can party up and work together from there. maybe a special room for the Orokin Derelicts, and the Void tower missions as well, and possibly even a shooting range where we can test weapons before buying them if their donated by other clan members instead of those members selling them would be a wonderful thing to have, especially for large clans with newer players.

i personally would like to see changes like that, and so i can finish my dojo before i get a barracks or two, because these are the kind of things that players would like to see sometimes.

a large amount of dojo improvements could be made too. i noticed several areas in the gardens and a couple of the halls where my character and my friends characters would get stuck on or above invisible walls sometimes. please upvote this post and help DE see everything that needs some improvements please!