Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing During T1

bloodystainednikes

Mmkay, so me and my friend, plus one random, were playing a game of T1 Defense, mostly for S##'s and giggles, absolutely destroying everything, then at the round 15 mark, as we were voting on whether to stay or to go, we all pressed continue and me and my friend crashed. Instantly. like, the Evolution Engine wasn't running in the background, no pop-up, just a flat out crash with no warning.

I'm currently hesitant to restart Warframe at the moment, and im wondering which of these factors played a part in it.

We don't know if the random crashed as well, given his current title, but would like some information on how much of a problem this is.

if it helps, my friend was/is MR5 (mag) random was MR5 (valkyr i think) and im MR13(excal)

would love to have someone get back to me on this.

(additional info)

all of my graphics were on the lowest, my friend was the host, i have a 4GB laptop (yeah i know, rubbish) and nothing running in the background

Usually i would leave this and continue playing, but the fact my friend crashed at the same time implies something else was happening.

Cheers.

Edited by drewfishking