Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Challanges Focusing On Kills In Cephalon Capture Need To Go

KriLL3

It's causing conflicts of interest, people done with those challenges or don't have that particular one that day want to win the round by getting the cephalon, while people with get x kills with primary/sidearm in a match want to complete that challenge before the end of the match, which ultimately means part of the team might not want to win until they got their kills, which means they're incentivized to actively undermine the rest of the team, like getting the cephalon for themselves but don't capture even though they can, instead they try to get those secondary kills. I've seen it happen and I've done it myself (I only needed one kill and the enemies were pushovers and it was 4-0 so I don't feel that bad, but still).

Just had a match where one of us had some challenge he needed to complete, didn't see it because chat was minimized and I missed it flashing but he was basically cursing all of us over and over as we kept scoring and finally winning because he didn't get to complete his challenge, that isn't right, one or several players shouldn't actively want the rest not to do the objective, it's like old school sports rigging, paying players to ensure it's a tie etc.

Yeah. And 'revenge' challenges needs to go too. In order to complete these challenges you need to face a good oponent(what rarely happens) or just feed other team(or player on FFA) kills. Thats just dumb.

Edited by Tahem