Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Resource Drops Since U8

BinoAl

I've had a lot of trouble with boss materials since U8 hit. I get plenty of detonite ampules and mutagen samples, and even other resources for that system, but I've gotten very few of the rare material drops. I just spent the last hour farming Vor trying to get morphics, and after ~15 runs, couldn't get a single one. Has anyone else experienced difficulty getting boss resources since U8, or do the RNG gods just frown upon me?

Yes, they have nerfed the drop chance of morphics, gallium, control modules, neural sensors and orokin cells as far as I know.

Why they did this? I have no idea, it was hard to get these mats before (12 Boss runs to get 3 Gallium for my first Scindo).

Yes, they have nerfed the drop chance of morphics, gallium, control modules, neural sensors and orokin cells as far as I know.

Why they did this? I have no idea, it was hard to get these mats before (12 Boss runs to get 3 Gallium for my first Scindo).

I feel like it's far too low now, especially with the 10 orokin cells required for primes. I spent hours and hours farming ruk for the cells I needed for reaper prime, and I need to do it again for latron prime. I'm just burnt out on it by now

Well i have a lot of problems trying to find a good place to get mutagen sample for example, where do you get PLENTY of them? BTW in my opinion bosses should not drop those blue materials.

Edited by fatalis92

They haven't nerfed drops, the fact that they added resources to the rates, and these new resources have a higher chance to drop from anywhere, lowers the chances of getting them "rare" resources. I haven't found it to be a problem, RNG gods are still happy with me, but I have a few buddies who can't get 1 neurode in 40 runs...you just gotta keep trying till luck favors you I'm afraid /: I find morphics in lockers and container and enemies more often, though.

Edited by OrtuOcelot

Well i have a lot of problems trying to find a good place to get mutagen sample for example, where do you get PLENTY of them? BTW in my opinion bosses should not drop those blue materials.

I haven't gotten to research yet, so I can't say for sure how much is enough, but I have gotten a lot of all the research material drops since they were added

I have done about 20-30 runs for various mats since U8 (control mods, neurals, cells, etc.). And I'd say I have about 50-70% drop rate for these materials. As in 10 runs I usually get at least 5 to 7 of these materials. Unless I'm extremely lucky or you extremely unlucky droprates are fine.

I have done about 20-30 runs for various mats since U8 (control mods, neurals, cells, etc.). And I'd say I have about 50-70% drop rate for these materials. As in 10 runs I usually get at least 5 to 7 of these materials. Unless I'm extremely lucky or you extremely unlucky droprates are fine.

Sure.

Last i checked i had 126fieldtron samples, 74 detonite and 33 mutagen and currently nothing to use them on. I dont think they nerfed the old drops just that the new drops buggered up the old ones.

Got no control mods or neurodes but bout 4 morphs 16 orokin cells 7neural sensors.

Edited by Skeloton

It may be specific resources then; I'm mainly having trouble with Orokin Cells and Morphics. I even got neural sensors in 2 runs and control module in just one

sometimes i get two yellow drops.

yeah, the normal yellow and an orokin cell is two yellow drops. this would basically be the same principal, but i suppose now you could get 2 yellow and 1 blue drops from 1 boss.

I've been trying to get 1 morphics all day with no success. I've run vor, anyo, defense on europa and pluto. All multiple times. Nothing.

This S#&$ needs to be fixed, there's no way to get this stuff by paying plat. Unless of course, they're going to offer resources for plat..

I will never run out of nanospores ever again. Or salvage.

I am however, running low on everything else thanks to these awful decisions. In 20 runs of hyena, I got 1 control module. Gave up, played something else. DE, this doesn't make your game last longer. It makes me irate and play your competition.