Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ferrite Is Harder To Farm Than Alloy Plate?

PuuhBear

i have 40k ferrite.... and around 1k alloy late. Admittedly most of the stuff i have made lately use alloy plate but even so ferrite was never a problem for me.

The reason for that is i use Vor as a leveler when i first begin leveling a weapon and/or warframe, because he is easy and quick but also i can get 7 levels. If you know where to look in those levels, and have some luck, you can get a large amount ferrite quite easily.

I run through Elion on Mercury for ferrite. Always get about 500 per run, and only takes a few minutes. Put on thiefs wit + all your speed mods. Also kill most/all the enemies because they have no health and will drop more ferrite.

Wow, didn't expect so many awesome responses. Thanks guys. I'm sitting on about 7k alloy plate from farming Kiste for XP...No more alloy problems for me haha. Will I need an upgraded version of Thief's Wit or is unranked fine? I honestly have no distance perception in this game...not sure how much the radius of TW is.

Wow, didn't expect so many awesome responses. Thanks guys. I'm sitting on about 7k alloy plate from farming Kiste for XP...No more alloy problems for me haha. Will I need an upgraded version of Thief's Wit or is unranked fine? I honestly have no distance perception in this game...not sure how much the radius of TW is.

Maxed or close to it is the one i recommend. maxed is 30 meters(i assume that cause it says +30). reguardless it's pretty far!

Build Supra. Then you have 0 Ferrite. :P

I call BS, but yes, Mercury is indeed good place for ferrite farming.

I agree with the BS on "always" getting that, but I've certainly gotten ~900 from mercury runs more than once. 500 seems to be the average.