The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Mantis Parts Are Not Guaranteed To Drop From Reinforced Containers?

prot0mega

Question

As the title said.

Today I came across my first reinforced container since U17. It's a Corpus one and only dropped one r5 core, one fieldron and some 14000 credits plus 1 hour of affinity booster.

So after relentlessly hunting for these rare containers we also need to test our luck against the RNG, again? Seems a bit too much to me. Is this normal?

8 answers to this question

As the title said.

Today I came across my first reinforced container since U17. It's a Corpus one and only dropped one r5 core, one fieldron and some 14000 credits plus 1 hour of affinity booster.

So after relentlessly hunting for these rare containers we also need to test our luck against the RNG, again? Seems a bit too much to me. Is this normal?

They seem odd to me. Since the Mantis was introduced to consoles, I've found;

3 Grineer

8 Corpus

2 Orokin

First Grineer one dropped the Mantis Fuselage blueprint. But that's it, the Corpus and Orokin ones have dropped nothing but the usual suspects. It's irritating, tempted just to buy the ship.

Saving my Oxium for Grattler, rather not spend 1800 on JUST the Fuselage.

3 Grineer

8 Corpus

2 Orokin

First Grineer one dropped the Mantis Fuselage blueprint. But that's it, the Corpus and Orokin ones have dropped nothing but the usual suspects. It's irritating, tempted just to buy the ship.

That's weird dude,you should have at least gotten a Mantis BP from those I guess...On a side note,I used to hunt those when i wanted to get my codex scans and i just can't be bothered to do it again,especially the corpus one.I'll just wait the JW and hopefully find mine there :p

3 Grineer

8 Corpus

2 Orokin

And this is exactly what DE wants you do to.

Since the Mantis was introduced, I've been looking for rare and reinforced containers. Two days ago I completed my ship. So I'ts possible. Just give it a shot. Spy missions and Syndicate stuff gave me the best results (and LoR raid for the grineer ones), but you have to look everywhere.

That's weird dude,you should have at least gotten a Mantis BP from those I guess...On a side note,I used to hunt those when i wanted to get my codex scans and i just can't be bothered to do it again,especially the corpus one.I'll just wait the JW and hopefully find mine there :p

Yes, but RNG loves to defecate upon me without the good grace of calling it rain. The search is alright, but having played Cytherean, Venus and Ganymede, Jupiter so many times, I'm losing the will.

Yes, but RNG loves to defecate upon me without the good grace of calling it rain. The search is alright, but having played Cytherean, Venus and Ganymede, Jupiter so many times, I'm losing the will.

It gets boring at times yeah.If I may suggest you anything,just wait the new trial to get your corpus crate easier and eventually focus on the Orokin crate for now :)

PS: I'm assuming the jordas verdict has those crates,althought I haven't really looked into it 

Edited by (PS4)Lor-Enzo_1996_