Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An In-Depth Analysis On Problems With Eximus Unit Types

tveeggad

I didn't even know infested other than ancients could be anything other than parasitic :/

But yeah, they suck to fight against, since infested basically demand CC to not get swarmed, and they suck your energy.

Not to mention a disruptor will occasionally get lucky and magnetic proc you. Fun times...

I didn't even know infested other than ancients could be anything other than parasitic :/

But yeah, they suck to fight against, since infested basically demand CC to not get swarmed, and they suck your energy.

Not to mention a disruptor will occasionally get lucky and magnetic proc you. Fun times...

Your advantage on Disruptors is that you know well enough to stay away and kill it from afar. Your disadvantage on Parasitic eximi is that you get NO warning that they're near and they're more often than not crawlers that are impossible to find.

You know what also isn't okay?

Arctic Nullifiers. 

They aren't as troublesome as they are comical, but still admittedly troublesome. When you see them you know what to kill, differing from ONE specific enemy that belongs to a faction that is all about enemies in high quantities. I hope you see how this is an issue.

Edited by Misanthroplonker