Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rainbow Six Siege Anyone?

(PSN)makrisbrik

Anyone tried Rainbow Six Siege? What do you think especially if you liked or played the old games? 

I unlocked operators Ash (FBI), Twitch (GIGN) and IQ (GSG-9) and upgraded weapons. I like playing Ash mostly because her name is awesome. 

rHhz0Ee.jpg

nj6apxq.jpg

ceZRSGd.jpg

It has three game modes. Situation, Terrorist Hunt, 5 versus 5 Match. 

Situation you play solo and even with normal mode, it is difficult. I cleared 6 out of twelve so far. 

Terrorist Hunt you can play solo or with a squad (online players). Nobody makes co-op shooters anymore and what happened to my 4 person squad? I loved this feature from the old Rainbow. Game modes can be defending a hostage, hostage rescue, defusing a bomb etc. 

5 Versus 5 match up was very intense and exciting. First few games my heartbeat was racing. Playing with random players is exciting because outcome varies. You can either accomplish the mission or totally be decimated. If a person selected a character, you cannot select the same. The pay element is emphasized.

Please let me know what you think? Is it a keeper, Call Of Duty better?

I havent got it, but i have seen some videos.

I think is a shooter game but in a diferent way. Its funny and interesting but can be repetitive at some point.

(Funnier with friends)

Thank you. Yes, its very repetitive. Its kinda my game filler till U18 comes to the console. I enjoy Battlefront more or older COD.