Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas Multishot Accuracy Bug.

MGlBlaze

Currently it seems that multishot is bugged on the Sancti Castanas. Additional projectiles have an extreme random deviation from the primary projectile flight path. This was neither the case in the past nor is the case with the Talons, as such I feel like this was a bug introduced at some point recently.

Video demonstration of multishot issues;

Edited by MGlBlaze

• 2 weeks later...

Tested this again after it's been mentioned on the wiki and I can confirm.

It's not even a variation on the original grenade (like multishot works with bows), the whole weapon accuracy becomes awful whenever multishot is applied.

The Talons don't suffer from this problem, which incidentally seems to have appeared right after the Talons were implemented.

(I don't own the regular Castanas so I can't test them)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

qokNgb2.jpg1auDSKQ.jpg

1tUs0Rp.jpg

That bug is pretty annoying, having a 100 of precision, but being unable to hit an elephant at 10 m from it.

• It makes it hard to deal the right damage to a single target, like in a capture mission.
  • Sometimes with some capes, the castanas gets stuck against you ...
  • It is from quite a while that this bug is around.

P.S: If you are going to fix these weapon, which are quite goodlooking, could you please update their stats? Just a bit, I searched for a post that spoke about that bug and found a lot of people not realy happy about their damage output, it even seems that they don't deal the right one. It should be a big buff, just like a +8% of critical change and +0.5 of crit damage or a faster flight speed, that one would be wonderfull.

Hope to see news about castanas.