Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Black Guard Odst] Recruiting Mr3+ | Teamspeak3 | Full Research | Lore Friendly | Multiple Leaderboard Achievements

-Kryptyk-

Just made it to Storm Tier!  Let's keep it rolling! 

Black Guard Trailer

Written Lore

It's been said that history is written by the victor... But what happens if there's no one left?

My name is Firefly, head of Black Guard. We were the elite assassins and mercenaries, handpicked by Lotus to not only be her personal guard during the war, but to also be the peacekeepers in the dark. We were the final line of defense, and the first line of offense, ruthlessly fighting alongside the Tenno.

For years, this is how it was, until rumours started spreading, and Tenno started rebelling against each other and even Lotus. We had to start fighting against Tenno, and eventually even some of our own, to keep Lotus safe. After too long of conflict, and our own Black Guard becoming smaller and smaller in number, Lotus deemed us uneffective and threw us to the void. Little did she know that we thrived there.

For years more, we refined our skills in the void, surviving against the corrupted and even some of the other corrupted Tenno that had been banished there. We became even more powerful in the void and even found some secrets that no one else had discovered - we had even found a way to close the void so no one else could get in or out.

Then it came, the distress call from Lotus herself. They had come back. The sentients had returned, and they didn't come for peace - this was end game, potentially the end of everything as we knew it. It was our time to return from the void, more powerful and equipped than we had ever been.

History is written by the victor, and we will be the ones to be on the front lines to bring balance, to save the system from further destruction and corruption. My name is Firefly, and this is my Black Guard.

Black Guard Insignia:

6ad1cc12ed.jpg

Welcome to Black Guard, head of the alliance Kara El (Turkish for The Black Hand). 

This unit has been around for a long time, with some clan renames here and there, and we’d love to welcome some more people in for the ride! If you’re looking for something that is led by people who are veterans of the game, people who are willing and wanting to help make every player the best they can possibly be both in game and out, if you’re looking for a unit with a goal to work towards, or even if you’re just here to wreck face, then we will be more than happy to welcome you in.

We’ve also played a part in the competitive side of warframe, which consists of leaderboards, dark sector solar rails, etc, and have been fairly successful with them. Our dojo is fairly large with all research completed, obstacle course, multiple dueling rooms, etc.

We do have a set rank structure, and you can view the list and their descriptions here:

Commander: Head of Black Guard and the alliance Kara El, he is in charge of orchestrating the goals of all units, individually and as groups, with exceptional performance, providing an example to everyone under him.

Assassin: The rank that is the most respected and the most difficult to attain within {BkG}, these members are the most experienced, most elite, pilots - they are my personally trained, high caliber players that embody everything that is Black Guard.  They are often looked at as the examples of how the elite perform in the game in a hivemind mentality (for lack of a better term.  "Hivemind" typically has negative connotations to it, but in this instance, it is used solely as a way to describe how our elite function), and they are also part of the chain of command within the unit.  The expectations to attain the rank require dedication not only to the game, but to the unit as a whole.  All Assassins fly the banner of Black Guard and Kara El, wearing the signature black and red color scheme. 

Veteran: These are well-seasoned players in warframe and the unit. They have earned the respect of the clan and the leaders, and are often looked to for guidance from those under them.

Sage: Sages are mentors, teachers, if you will. These are the pilots dedicated to helping newer players learn the game inside and out. Their knowledge surpasses most that they come into contact with, and they have the desire to help grow the clan by growing other players.

Disciple: Elite soldiers of the battlefield, these are those who are dedicated to becoming the best, surrounding themselves with everything the unit stands for, and not being afraid to push the boundaries of not only the game, but of themselves. They know what balance is in all areas, and they are members who aim to unify instead of divide.

Soldier: Being with the unit long enough to have built various levels of relationships with the other members and having developed a sense of what the game is all about and how to play it, Soldiers are the life-blood of {BkG}. They're the social type, but aren't afraid to get work done. The basic clan member that is active on Teamspeak.

Apprentice: These pilots have chosen that this unit is what they wish to be a part of, have passed the basic field test, and are eager to continue learning the game.

Recruit: Newest on the field and in the unit, these members are those who are just starting to get the feel of the game and of {BkG}. Once they decide that this clan is what they wish to be a part of, a basic field test is given (typically at rank 5), and they enter their apprenticeship with the unit.

**All rank promotions are requested by the player via our own personal forums with our Rank Promotion Application.**

Minimum Requirements:

Basic rules of respect apply - no racism, sexism, needless arguments, respect hierarchy, etc

Age 16+

Teamspeak is required - a mic is needed for this (laptop mics aren't preferred. Try to stick with a headset, overhead mic, etc. Using laptop mics can make you hard to understand). Our ts is completely free and privately hosted, so no need to pay a penny here!

Must be an active player (14 days of inactivity without warning marks the kicking point. Again, we have our own forums to stay in touch for this.)

We definitely welcome international players, but all pilots must be able to speak English.

Of course, a drive to learn the game!

If you'd like to join our ranks, please leave a message here with your name, rank, and a little bit about you. We'll try to get to every application as soon as possible, so if there's a small delay, hang tight! We do offer free croissants to those who join (don't like croissants? plenty of things to choose from, like cheesecake... Just upped our bakery skillz :D ).

You can check out our own personal forums here for further information if you'd like. 

Edited by Firefly0037

Hey im interested in joining, how active is your ts3 around 7pm GMT (uk time). just a ruff guess of the number of members on ts3 would be great.

Speak soon

Dex

Hey Dex, Im one of the europeans in the clan :)

It's very hard to answer your question. Most of clan members have jobs/studies thus are not always able to join. One day the are 6 and more people online, other day its only 1-2. There isn't even a certain day when you'll see more people on ts. Of course there are more activity in the weekends, and in the morning or late evening you can meet with american players. So it varies a lot. But Ts3 active people are always welcome (especially from Eu :D ) of course the more people use the ts, the easier it is to invite even more people :)

Hope this answers 

Edited by StroggQuadwolf

Hey im interested in joining, how active is your ts3 around 7pm GMT (uk time). just a ruff guess of the number of members on ts3 would be great.

Speak soon

Dex

you'd need to leave your current clan if you're still interested :)

Edited by Firefly0037

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

G'day guys, just hoping to join a clan as my old one kinda fell out. I'm an Aussie bloke, bit of a lone Warframe wanderer so to speak, and i'm looking to settle down in a community. I have a good amount of experience with Warframe and I can work well with a team

2 hours ago, Solacekia said:

G'day guys, just hoping to join a clan as my old one kinda fell out. I'm an Aussie bloke, bit of a lone Warframe wanderer so to speak, and i'm looking to settle down in a community. I have a good amount of experience with Warframe and I can work well with a team

Outstanding.  We'll get the invite out ASAP and will pass you some additional info, like teamspeak server, forums, etc :) welcome!