The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gettin Back In The Trading Area?

Rodec

Question

so i have been away from the game for quite a while (read: when they introduced the liset.) and now the trade chat is quite confusing to me and im wondering how can i get back into the market? like what things sells for most or how to trade efficiently? thanks for the anwsers and sorry for the bad english

3 answers to this question

The trade chat will forever be confusing and quite messy until DE redesigns it. It needs an actual structure that items can be filtered and searched rather than getting lucky on spotting a scrolling text. However to answer your question, there are sites that provide such a service, but its not easily updated as supply and demand habits change. I sell my Items on warframe.market because it has a better structure than the trade chat tab. I base prices off of others and gauge the worth of what I see and its rarity. Or you can ask for a PC(price check) and maybe someone decent will answer.

id recommend going to the more active chats and just keep reading for awhile

when u keep in mind that ppl try to sell high and buy for low u should get an idea about fair prices and whats going best

for more details u can place some offers and pretend ur buying/selling something (u can always say "already sold for more" or "got it for cheaper") still gives u a pretty clear picture of prices

once done with that start to trade for real and profit

btw all of this is easyer with a few friends

e.g. if u want to buy something have a friend make a low offer first and then place ur offer shortly after him

and so on ^^

another important thing is:

u are the one pressing the accept trade button noone else

if u think first noone can scam u

I did not do much reading on this and hopefully someone can inform us here. i was under the impression that maroos bazar was suppose to be some kind of improved market place where you put items for sale and let people know that you are available for trade. then they can message you ? i only tried to go there the first day of U18 and i did not figure it out. seemed to me that there was nothing there.