The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Get Tipedo Or Fang

Warframe0301

Question

11 answers to this question

It really depends on preference. Tipedo is statistically superior but Fang is REALLY fun to use and is pretty aesthetically pleasing especially with more stealth based frames.

Joining a clan is definately worth it as it provides you access to great weapons and a good community. I would not build the Bo if I were you because so many staff weapons are better than it and you could build much better.

It really depends on preference. Tipedo is statistically superior but Fang is REALLY fun to use and is pretty aesthetically pleasing especially with more stealth based frames.

Joining a clan is definately worth it as it provides you access to great weapons and a good community. I would not build the Bo if I were you because so many staff weapons are better than it and you could build much better.

Bo is a component required to build Tipedo iirc.

Tipedo is my favourite melee weapon of all time.

There are a lot of players that love the Tipedo. I'm not one. LOL But it is a very good melee weapon. If at some point you want to increase your Mastery Rank, you will want to build Fang as well if for no other reason than the xp points. And Fang has a Prime version should you want to invest in it again later if you find you like it.