The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

!real Quick 4 Questions?!

KarmaShadow

Question

Hi fellow Tenno!

Id be really grateful if you guys could help me with these questions I have:

1) Are limited time available weapons/warframes (In my case the reaper prime bp) worth more during the limited time (because everyone is rushing to get them and there is a lot of hype) or worth more afterwards?
(because they cant be obtained but some ppl may think its not worth getting all the parts-no hype)

2) How much is the reaper prime bp worth? (just approx)

3) Any tips for MR8 test, Im having trouble going from the side wall to the vertical one, I know how to wall run and know parkour 2.0 systems but and general tips?

4) Lenses and focus. I have 4 lenses now and I know they go towards focus which go towards an ability tree. However, it would seem the tree isnt that good at the moment with ppl saying the drawbacks outweigh the benefits and the lenses are stuck with one warframe?

Should I just sell them for plat??

Many thanks for reading and all the help :)

Edited by KarmaShadow

8 answers to this question

1) Cheaper as you can get them now, meaning people can farm for it, so wait untill its unavailable, then you can sell it for a little bit more

2) Not sure, i say around 20-30p

3)I just used Bullet jumps

Bullet jump for the win

4) I would keep 1, To use Then rest i would sell, like so its up to you. Its around 30-120p each one.

4) Lenses and focus. I have 4 lenses now and I know they go towards focus which go towards an ability tree. However, it would seem the tree isnt that good at the moment with ppl saying the drawbacks outweigh the benefits and the lenses are stuck with one warframe?

4) I would keep 1, To use Then rest i would sell, like so its up to you. Its around 30-120p each one.

you can buy full greater lenses in the marked for 40p so they are not worth much, 10p tops

Edited by tyny89

3) For MR 8 test I used Loki switch teleport :)

Ah thanks a lot, do you know if it still works for U18? :)

1) Cheaper as you can get them now, meaning people can farm for it, so wait untill its unavailable, then you can sell it for a little bit more

2) Not sure, i say around 20-30p

3)I just used Bullet jumps

Bullet jump for the win

Thanks for the reply, do you mean using something like tonkor for a bullet jump?

Could you explain a little further how that woul work going from one plane to another? ( at 90 degrees to each other- i.e perpendicular) 

Thanks for the reply, do you mean using something like tonkor for a bullet jump?

Could you explain a little further how that woul work going from one plane to another? ( at 90 degrees to each other- i.e perpendicular) 

Bullet Jump is performed by pressing crouch, then jump. You can also do this in midair if you didn't use it to get into the air in the first place and if you haven't already used your second jump. Bullet Jump is performed in the direction your camera is facing, so you will need to turn your camera up to Bullet Jump up.

You can wall hop across the horizontal wall, then rotate your camera up and Bullet Jump up the vertical wall.

1) Are limited time available weapons/warframes (In my case the reaper prime bp) worth more during the limited time (because everyone is rushing to get them and there is a lot of hype) or worth more afterwards?

(because they cant be obtained but some ppl may think its not worth getting all the parts-no hype)

They are more valuable when they are no longer available. Lower supply means higher prices.

There are no drawbacks other than the fact that the lens is consumed like a Potato when it is equipped. Read up on each school's abilities and select one that interests you. As for which frame to put your lens on:

- If you plan on farming Focus specifically, put it on a damage-dealing frame (e.g. Excalibur, Ember) or a stealth frame (e.g. Loki, Ivara).

- If not and you have a damage-dealing frame or a stealth frame you use very often, put it on that frame.

- If you do not use a damage-dealing frame or a stealth frame often, put it on the frame you use the most.

- If you change frames often, but don't change weapons often, you may want to consider putting the lens on that weapon instead of a frame.

Lenses don't sell very well anymore unless you're really hurting for 10 Platinum.