Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Restarted Sortie Created Massive Injustice...

Ironlixivium

I was on the last mission, duo with a friend, it took us like 45 minutes...just to have to do it again....so that people can do it again...while I have to put in twice the effort for one reward...

DE, could I please have 2 rewards for this sortie or something? :/

(originally I thought this was a bug, that's why it's here)

Edited by Ironlixivium

They reset the sorties because they added the new frame as rewards so people could do them again today but they screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did the earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

They reset the sorties because they added the new frame as rewards so people could do them again today but they screwed all of us over that were in the middle of doing our sorties.  We were on the 3rd one and now we have to start all over while people that did the earlier today get to do them again for a SECOND reward.

Yeah, I just looked back in game to see the red text. This is ridiculous though. I have to restart my FIRST SORTIE, so that other people can have a second sortie. I realize they needed a quick fix to how people wanted to be able to redo it for their nezha part, but this created a massive injustice, I was on the last one too :/