The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Mission Guide - Grineer & Corpus Tiles Sets.

KingOfSoysauce

Question

Hi Tennos,

I just want to post a video guide of spy mission on most Grineer tiles set. THe 2nd dream mission and the earth Grineer mission are not included because they are unique and worth spending time to finish them. 

I would suggest solo mode when you start learning spy mission. You don't want to be carried the whole time or ruin someone's progress. But with my video guide, you can master most popular Grineer spy mission within 5mins.

Im still new to this game, 2month since I first played. I hated spy mission at first because I found its really difficult. There are certain mods I want need to be farmed from the spy missions, so I had a bit prac in these missions. And now, we had sortie spy daily (like twice every 3 dayas)and Ivara farm which requests a lot of spy mission to be done. I've seen many people struggling in these missions and I hope my experience could help our fellow tenno to complete their spy missions easier.

========

Now I have updated corpus missions, too. I have noticed that many console room can be reached thru tunnels and skip all consoles except the data vault. That wasn't fully covered in my corpus video. In my opinion, hacking a console is easier to travel thru the vents. 

And for the ring room, ppl told me you can just disable the ring and roll thru the barrier before the vault. have a try.

Feel free to exchange your opinion here or in my youtube channel.

Edited by KingOfSoysauce

6 answers to this question

Can't say there's anything interesting here. It can be summarized by "be invisible, always, forever, and don't trip on anything".

Showing people how to run them without using abilities (no special mobility, no invisibility, no teleportation) would actually be much more insightful.

Can't say there's anything interesting here. It can be summarized by "be invisible, always, forever, and don't trip on anything".

Showing people how to run them without using abilities (no special mobility, no invisibility, no teleportation) would actually be much more insightful.

A guide video for people who struggling in sorties and farming ivara.

The value they are seeking is to finish the mission quick and safe.

You can say it is not interesting, I will try dig more insightful content out of it. Thx for the feedback.

Enemy Sense + High Damage Bow + enough caution = success

I use Animal instinct and bows, and caution. 

IMHO.  showing how to do it "slow" without abilities is far more beneficial.

Then a follow up with "speed" using short cuts, like switch teleport, or bypasses

I've seen Trinity slow stealth with her kubrow. but I had loki, I've seen most people are doing spy mission with stealth frame. 

Speed run is just another way of doing it. I started with Exculibur, and I forged loki, and I found loki is cool and enjoyable in many ways.

Thank you for this! I could complete all spy mission tile sets with no problem except for the 1st one you showed. I found the 2 control post to shut off the lasers in the room, but coul not find anyway into the room once I did that. I always failed it. I don't know how i missed the 3rd control post in front and above the door.

Edited by Rex-Wil