Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name 4 Favorite You Tubers

TennoPain

1) Mogamu - all round good WFer, nice builds, good advice and tips

2) AGGP - Really nice advice, good how-to-use videos

3) Quite Shallow - Funny. 'nuff said. Love the voice, the scripting, and at the same time, imparts decent stuff.

4) Tactical Potato - dunno, just like his tips and builds.

Never seen a warframe youtuber for builds or tips, I think that building a configuration for your frame is easy and also one of the best part of the game, to look for the configuration which best fit your playstyle.

I can't understand why people use others builds instead of creating their own :/

As for Mogamu, I think he is overrated. He makes elementar builds which can be done even by a player who has 3 week of experience.

Don't know why so many people call him "a legend". His "ability" is nothing extraordinary but instead pretty common.

Among all the warframe youtubers the only one I follow is Quite, cause he/she makes me laugh and does not pretend to be a captain obvious.

Edited by LordCloud00

Moved to Off Topic.

Also, I love all those Warframe YouTube guys, can't pick favorites otherwise they'll crucify me.

I would also like to mention that this should be a civil discussion of who you like, not who you hate. It's okay to be critical, but please don't insult the array of awesome content creators we have.

No particular order.

The Mighty Jingles. Nuff said.

Quiette Shy/Shallow. Fun reviews and critics

AGGP: Run downs. Good reviews

Quuckybaby: Informative reviews

Also... -NooblShowTek- has some of th best reviews out there

Edited by Swailwort

1) GaLMHD- this guy has a pretty intense schedule most do 1-2 daily, nope not GaLM he does 6 videos a day. Guy is dedicated

2) CaptainSparklez- sure he is mostly Minecraft but he has his way of doing stuff and pretty funny moments that become animations.

3) JackSepticEye- *insert high-five sound* "TOP OF THE MORNING LADDIES" that's all there is to say

4) ZeRoyalViking- who else am I gonna see mess around with the universe or be a the other half for the Ze-Chilled ship

Yeah I know that it was supposed to be warframe related but I only see AGGP and Fait, and MikeB aka phony doesn't count.

it didn't donkey