The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker Bugged? Or..........

flamingblueice

Question

I was playing with my Mesa after a long time now, after the nerf/rework to be exact. I DID FIND IT FUN TO PLAY HER NOW! And i confess to falling asleep once in the old scenario. 

But now i am noticing something that frustrates me a hell  lot.... Peacemaker shots aren't passing through the Arctic Eximus Bubbles! But they are passing through frost's. Is it a bug? Or a nerf that skipped my eye? 

Or is it just me?

5 answers to this question

Could you give more details on the bubble thing?  Like are the shots going into or out of each bubble type?

The shots are passing through Frost's snow globe and working perfectly there, but when it comes to arctic eximus's snow bubbles, the peacemaker isnt able to shoot through the bubble and damage anything inside or beyond it. I got killed three times today because of this..

Arctic Eximus and Nully bubbles cannot be damaged-through from the outside any longer. I used to be able to smash Arctic Eximus apart with a Synoid Simulor by simply shooting at the rim of their ice field. However, now it only damages the field itself. Exterior damage can no longer damage anything inside of a barrier from player --> enemy. Period.

Edited by DiosGX