Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And A Second Monitor

Hescominsoon

This only occurs with warframe.  My other games do NOT exhibit this issue.

usually within a minute or two of getting into the game i get the warning that video memory is low do i want to disable aero..which i don't.  Warframe(not windows) then locks up and i have to manually kill warframe with the task manager and then restart warframe.

My machine stats:

cpu: Core i-5 4690k 3.5 ghz

Ram 32 gigs

Windows 7 professional 64 bit

Video card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB GDDR5

Sounds odd and possibly related to something running in the background eating away at the memory. I've run two monitors for years now and have all chat/voice programs up in the other screen. Over time, specifically when my computer has been running for more than 10 hours, I have received warnings in my computer about turning off themes (aero) because video memory was low, but it was only a minor annoyance and didn't effect anything else.

Sounds odd and possibly related to something running in the background eating away at the memory. I've run two monitors for years now and have all chat/voice programs up in the other screen. Over time, specifically when my computer has been running for more than 10 hours, I have received warnings in my computer about turning off themes (aero) because video memory was low, but it was only a minor annoyance and didn't effect anything else.

this only happens with warframe.  diablo, starcraft 3, and any other game does not do this.  warframe is using 2 gigs max of main system ram and less than 1 gig of vram.  system ram usage is 25% max with everything going o use and warframe.  If it was a memory issues other games would do this as well.